- Floki partners with the Binance Charity to help victims of the Turkish earthquake.
- Floki raised 49.75 ETH from the sale of Turkish earthquake relief NFT.
Floki, the popular memecoin, has partnered with the world’s largest crypto exchange, Binance’s Charity. The partnership is to provide aid and support to the victims of the devastating earthquake that struck Turkey. Moreover, this new collaboration aims to raise funds and awareness for the ongoing relief efforts in the affected regions.
We donated 39.8 ETH (worth ~$71,380/1,370,000 TRY at the time of donation) to @BinanceBCF who will be coordinating to ensure the funds go directly to victims of the Turkish earthquake. pic.twitter.com/QtjS9oXkO1
— FLOKI (@RealFlokiInu) April 27, 2023
For now, It has donated 39.8 ETH, worth $71,380, to the Binance Charity. Binance will be coordinating with Floki to ensure the funds go directly to the victims of the Turkey earthquake.
This donation to the Trukey earthquake shows the Floki community’s commitment to helping the recovery of victims. And it also shows their trust in the crypto exchange Binance as an able partner that can assist in facilitating the distribution of funds to the earthquake victims.
The Floki community has raised a total of 49.75 ETH from their Turkey earthquake relief NFT sale. Moreover, it announced that 20% of the returns would be used to support the members of their Turkish team who lost their houses and belongings in the earthquake. While the other 80% of returns were donated through Binance Charity to help the other victims of the earthquake.
Recommended For You: