I asked Microsoft’s new AI – Bing, to think about Shiba Inu and give me a price prediction. Meanwhile, a project currently in presale, Tradecurve.io, is soaring, due to investors being bullish about the hybrid trading model built on the blockchain, that will allow people to get the best of both CEXes and DEXes and traditional brokerages.
Microsoft’s Bing AI’s thoughts and research on the price potential for SHIB
Although Bing AI didn’t want to give its own price predictions, it did have something to say about the often asked question ‘Will Shiba Inu reach $1?”
“Well, this is just my opinion and not financial advice, but I think it’s very unlikely that Shiba Inu can reach $1 anytime soon. According to CoinMarketCap, the current price of SHIB is $0.00000835 per token, which means it would need to increase by 11,976,047% to reach $1. That’s a huge jump, even for a meme coin.
When asked for price potential, Bing AI reminded me that it’s hard to predict prices and that I should do my own research. And then it told me this:
“According to Wallet Investor, Shiba Inu could reach a maximum price of $0.000000945 per token by the end of 2023, which is a decrease of 88.8% from the current price. By the end of 2024, the maximum price could be $0.00000134, which is a decrease of 84% from the current price.
According to Gov Capital, Shiba Inu could reach a maximum price of $0.0000457 per token by the end of 2023, which is an increase of 443% from the current price. By the end of 2024, the maximum price could be $0.0000829, which is an increase of 886% from the current price.
According to Changelly, Shiba Inu could reach a maximum price of $0.000312 per token by the end of 2023, which is an increase of 3600% from the current price. By the end of 2024, the maximum price could be $0.000437, which is an increase of 5100% from the current price.”
Interesting stuff, but do take into account that math is not Bing AI’s strong point, so do check these numbers for yourself!
Bing AI talks about Tradecurve and market analysts make predictions
I asked Bing AI what it knew about Tradecurve. It told me this “Based on the sources I found, this is what I know about Tradecurve:
– Tradecurve is a hybrid trading exchange that combines the best elements of centralized and decentralized exchanges.
– Tradecurve enables users to effortlessly trade forex, stocks, commodities and crypto all from one account without the need to fulfill strenuous KYC requirements.
– Tradecurve also has its own native token called TCRV, which has various utilities such as staking, rewards, discounts and burning.
– According to their whitepaper, TCRV has a total supply of 1.8 billion tokens, of which 40% are allocated for public presale. The presale price starts at $0.01 per token and increases by $0.003 for every 250 million tokens sold. The launch price is expected to be $0.088 per token. The presale is currently live and will end on June 30th, 2023 or when all tokens are sold out.
– Tradecurve is described as a borderless and inclusive online trading platform that aims to disrupt the online trading industry. It also offers features such as automated trading, academy, competitions and social trading.
– Tradecurve’s team has passed the KYC verification by Assure DeFi and their smart contract has been audited by Cyber Scape.”
Rather than ask Bing to make price predictions, I decided to look at the current price of the TCRV token and can see that it is up 50% over the last 30 days. With the minimum launch price set to be $0.088, this is a 489% increase from the current price of $0.015.
As Bing AI said, it’s always challenging to predict future prices of a cryptocurrency. That said, based on its unique business model and the market cap of its competitors, market analysts predict that a further 100x is possible from the launch price, especially once it gets listed on tier-1 exchanges like Binance.