Home Altcoin Shiba Inu News: Shibarium and Tradecurve Hit Epic Milestones

Shiba Inu News: Shibarium and Tradecurve Hit Epic Milestones

Every investor should leverage on-chain data and investors who do not will inevitably fall behind those who do. The new scaling solution released by Shiba Inu (SHIB) developers has crossed a significant milestone, with total transactions passing 13 million.

And more excitingly still, Tradecurve (TCRV), a new DeFi trading platform, has attracted enormous presale investment fully visible on-chain. Analysts expect the nascent protocol to raise more than $20 million before the presale ends and could even break presale funding records. 

>>BUY TCRV TOKENS NOW<<

Tradecurve (TCRV) Onboards 100,000 Traders

Tradecurve is leveling up the on-chain trading experience bringing the best from centralized and decentralized services. The protocol offers institutional-level liquidity matching that of centralized entities with deep order books whilst retaining the core features of DeFi: fully permissionless and traders keep custody of their assets.

Tradecurve puts traders first, and with increasingly aggressive and restrictive regulation, more and more retail traders cannot access advanced trading tools. There is no KYC for Tradecurve, and traders can begin with only an email address. 

TCRV, the platform token, powers the ecosystem, unlocking social trading features, access to trading competitions and prizes, the metaverse Academy, and Tradecurve’s back-tested artificial intelligence (AI) trading algorithms.

With transparent pricing, low latency, and access to forex, commodities, stock, and crypto markets with minimal commissions. Tradecurve leads a new standard for on-chain trading, and analysts have already forecast a 5,000% surge for the platform token before the presale closes.

TCRV employs a dynamic demand-driven model meaning the price will increase in tandem with demand as the presale progresses. Investors who want to capture the most upside need to act fast. 

>>BUY TCRV TOKENS NOW<<

Shiba Inu (SHIB) Scaling Solution Passes 13 Million Transactions

Shiba Inu (SHIB), the notorious Dogecoin Killer, has seen a swell of adoption of its layer two chain Shibarium. The metrics show that the Shiba Inu (SHIB) layer two has processed 13 million transitions with more than 16 million unique wallet addresses.

Shiba Inu (SHIB) was launched anonymously in 2020 by Ryoshi and had a peculiar start as a project with 50% of the total supply sent to Vitalik Buterin and 50% deposited in a Uniswap liquidity pool. Vitalik burnt 90% of the Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens sent to him and sold the other 10% to fund charity initiatives.

Shiba Inu (SHIB) continued this burn strategy launching one of the most extensive burning campaigns seen in crypto, with more than 40% of the total supply burnt to date. Long-term Shiba Inu (SHIB) holders have a good reason to be excited with the amount of traction Shiabrium has generated, and analysts remain similarly confident, forecasting Shiba Inu (SHIB) trading between $0.0002093 and $0.00002544 in 2024.

For more information about TCRV presale tokens:

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments